Lloyd K. Klausner, D.M.D., F.A.C.O.M.S.
Meet Dr. Klausner
Dr. Lloyd K. Klausner grew up in Merrick, New York and graduated with honors from the State University of New York at Binghamton with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biological Sciences. He then attended the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree.
Dr. Klausner completed a General Practice Residency Program in Dental and Oral Medicine at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, New York. He then successfully completed his Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City. While serving as the Chief Resident in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Klausner also served as a Clinical Teaching Fellow at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons where he instructed medical students in Head and Neck Anatomy and advanced dissection techniques.
Dr. Klausner has been in private practice in Midtown New York City since 1991, and maintains admitting and operating privileges at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. He had previously served as the Co-Director of the Advanced Training Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York, a Level I Trauma Center.
Dr. Klausner is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow of the American College of Dentists, Fellow of the International College of Dentists, Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy and a Fellow of the New York Academy of Dentistry. He has given numerous continuing education presentations at the local and regional levels. Dr. Klausner practices the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with an emphasis on Wisdom Tooth Removal, Corrective Jaw Surgery, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Maxillofacial Surgery, Botox and Facial Filler Injections, Complex Bone Grafting Procedures, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and TMJ Disorders. He also serves as a speaker and consultant for several prominent dental implant manufacturers and has served as an advisor in the pharmaceutical industry.
Dr. Klausner lives in Long Island, NY with his family. He enjoys golf and tennis and is active in numerous charitable organizations.
Call us today at ☎ Central Park Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery NYC Phone Number 212-888-8889 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Klausner in Midtown NYC.
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- New York County Dental Society (NY)
- Board of Directors – 2001 to 2005
- Finance Committee – 2006-2013
- Political Action Committee – 2013-2020
- Vice Chair – 2015-2019
- Treasurer 2019-2020
- Legislative Committee 2013-2015
- Eastern Dental Society (NY)
- Executive Board – 1998 – 2012
- President – 2004
- Academy of Osseointegration
- New York Academy of Dentistry
- New York State Society of Police Surgeons